Re: [reSIProcate] I have a suggestion on the Docs, and even can guide the efforts.

On Oct 25, 2005, at 21:37, Matthias Moetje - TERASENS GmbH wrote:

PS: Understanding resiprocate at first sight ain't
easy, even with existing knowledge about SIP.

This is true, and although I did not stress this fact, the reSIProcate documentation is far from complete. Thank you, Matthias, for being part of the larger reSIProcate community and pointing this out. I did not intent to imply that the project has reached Nirvana. :-)

Cheers,

Alan