[reSIProcate] resip StatisticsManager

Is anyone opposed to me changing the way the StatisticsManager get’s enabled/disabled from a compile time option to a runtime setting?

I’m thinking of adding a method to SipStack called statisticsManagerEnabled() – that can be used to disable the StatisticsManager.  The flag will default to enabled.  The compile time setting will disappear.

This will allow application to have more control over the collection of Stats at runtime.  Ie.  Could be enabled on a running server for a couple of days, then later disabled.

Scott