From: Justin Matthews [mailto:justin.matthews@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 3:52 PM
To: 'Jason Fischl'
Cc: 'resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [reSIProcate] RE: creating a SipMessage using SipMessage::make,
SDP fmtp line appears at the top of the attribute list

I believe there is an issue here.

After changing my code to the following, INVITE's are sent with double fmtp
entries (although this time they are at the bottom of the list).  Calling
medium::codecs() forces parsing of the codecs, which will move the
attributes from the medium into the individual codes.  When the sip message
is encoded for transport, the fmtp map will appear at the bottom of the
list.  Unfortunately now there are two fmtp entries.  Is this a bug?

My Code:

for (std::list<resip::SdpContents::Session::Medium>::const_iterator i =
medias.begin(); i != medias.end(); i++)
                {
                        if( i->name() != "audio" )
                        {
                                continue;
                        }

                        const std::list<resip::SdpContents::Session::Codec>
&codecs = i->codecs();

                }
                //////////////////
                resip::SipMessage &inviteMsg =
dum_->makeInviteSession(msg->resipMsg_.header(h_To),appDialogSet->userProfil
e_,sdp,appDialogSet);

                dum_->send(inviteMsg);

Contents sent on the wire:

v=0
o=TalkingSIPUser 2536331408 2536331408 IN IP4 192.168.2.4
s=SIP Call
c=IN IP4 192.168.2.4
t=0 0
m=audio 18382 RTP/AVP 0 101