RE: [reSIProcate] The confusing issue...

It is called by the DialogUsageManager code itself - a simple search through
the code should show you where.

-----Original Message-----
From: resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Draper
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:25 AM
To: Resip Devel
Subject: [reSIProcate] The confusing issue...

Hi,

In relation to my earlier message, I notice that "selectUASUserProfile"
method is not even being called in the test code, but it was still left
defined.  Is there any reason for this?   For now, I just commented
it out,  because it appears to relate to the Sip Server anyway,
but can someone comment on why it is defined?  Is something
else calling it?

This is in BasicCall.cxx in dum/test

John