Re: [reSIProcate] How to put the objtive files and libaries based oncomputer architecture?

On Aug 2, 2005, at 19:36, Cullen Jennings wrote:

Hmm, interesting - I did not realize this was a tarbal build. I don't know how to solve it. I guess the tarballs were only made with autotools - if you grab a version out of SVN, I suspect it will work.

Right or wrong, we agreed that we'd use autotools (configure  + make) in the tarballs. We might revisit this decision and use autoconf + make (no libtool and no automake) going forward.

For now, you MUST run configure && make in the tarball. If there is a Makefile IN the tarball, it is included in error.

Thanks
Alan