RE: [reSIProcate] Memory leaks

Derek, Kaiduan,

I do not use forced shutdown.
I'll try to describe simple case.

Make a call, then drop it (via ClientInviteSession::end()) in
Ringing state. Then there are two cases:
a) Shutdown DUM gracefully;
b) Wait > 5 min, then shutdown DUM gracefully.

In the case (a) I see two 28 bytes leaks.
In the case (b) I see one 28 byte leak.

The leaks come from the same operator new, and were described in

BTW, I've just noticed that default value for StaleCallTimer is 3600
seconds (1 hour) rather than 3 minutes. Isn't that too big?