From: Alan Hawrylyshen <alan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "frankske D" <franksked@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Resiprocate Developers <resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SF-Dev] Compiling reSIProcate under CYGWIN
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:42:57 -0600

On 1 Jun 2004, at 11:22, frankske D wrote:

I have tried to compile reSIPprocate under CYGWIN (under W2K). All goes well until the compiler hits the DnsUtil.cxx file and starts complaining about AF_INET6. It looks like the compiler ends up in this part of the code because USE_IPV6 is defined, although I am not 100% sure about this.

Does anyone have any ideas?

You'll likely get better responses posting this to the resiprocate-devel list. (I've cross-posted this reply)

PLEASE REMOVE sf-dev FROM ALL FOLLOWUPS. :)

Sounds like you are on track with USE_IPV6 though. What resiprocate are you building main or 0.4?

Cheers

Alan Hawrylyshen
Jasomi Networks Inc.
http://www.jasomi.com/