From: Alan Hawrylyshen [mailto:alan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 3:54 PM
To: Scott Godin
Cc: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate] More memory leaks...

On 26 May 2004, at 09:31, Scott Godin wrote:

> I finally got to the bottom of the next leak - it was a tough one to
> find.  I'm not sure if it exists or not in other OS's, and I need
> peoples opinions on the best fix for it - to make sure it works on all
> OS's.  Here is the problem:
> [snip]

Thanks Scott -- I have some concerns with the order of things in the
proposed ctor, but I suppose we can see if the leak even exists under
Mac OS/X and Linux 1st. If that's not the case, we can just ifdef as
you proposed.

> PS.  Even with these last two leaks I've posted fixed there still
> seems to be more.  Back to the drawing board I guess.  Has anyone ever
> tested for memory leaks on other platforms?

Oh yes -- we are currently in the middle of this, so perhaps we should
take care to post our findings on this list (as should anyone delving
into memory issues) to best co-ordinate our attacks.
IOW, we will post to the list as our performance and memory work start
to reveal issues.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Alan