[reSIProcate] make simple calls

hi,

I would like to make calls with testClient and receive them with testServer (as I guess they are intended for these operations) on the same linux PC (I guess this sould not certainly require proxy or registrar).

Could you help me with what command line parameters to run the testClient to call the testServer application?
The format is:
./testClient LOG_LEVEL TARGET_URI (I do not know how to give the TARGET_URI)

The usernames in an URI should be just simply users with accounts to that PC or something else?

thanks in advanced
Tamas Patai