[reSIProcate] CVS migration in progess. (UPDATE)

I have dropped a tag on the resiprocate repository and have removed all write-access to the CVS repository. At present, only the purplecomm developers can check files in. If you wish to continue to develop for resiprocate, please ensure that I have your developer details to setup access at SipFoundry.

Later in the week we will take the Purplecomm changes and import them to SipFoundry.

The migration will be complete in about an hour or so.

The pre-migration tag is :  dev-20040525-sipfoundry-mig-1

Thanks

Alan