Re: [reSIProcate] Assert in DialogSetId, issue with from to tag

I wonder if that would violate the principle of least surprise for someone trying to debug. It seems that the most intuitive behavior would be to leave it empty. Unless we can think of a specific reason otherwise, I'd just leave it empty.

Best regards,
Byron Campen

We could also create a random tag in this case which would *possibly*
ensure that it was treated as a stray.