Re: [reSIProcate] Assert in DialogSetId, issue with from to tag

Receiving a message off the wire with no from tag should never cause
an assert in dum. However, if the message came from the application,
then an assert might be valid. Perhaps, you could provide some more
context.

On 5/31/07, Scott Godin <slgodin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds like you either manually build, or received a message with no tag
in the From header.

Assertion