[reSIProcate] Help with list subscriptions and notifications

Hi
    Does any one have experience with sending list SUBSCRIBE messages to a presence server. And handling list NOTIFY messages of the following content type:

I have been stuck on this for a while now and would greatly appreciate some help.
The problem is that even though i add the above content type to my notify supported data types my callback does not get called when i receive this data type.

Thank you
Subbu

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.