Re: [reSIProcate] Handling notifications using Resiprocate

Inline

On 5/10/07, Subramanian Kasi Subramanian < subbu.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For the Subscriptioncallbacks:
Do I write a class to over ride the ClientSubscriptionHandler classes methods.

Yes.
Do you know how I can add the ClientSubscriptionHandler to the DUM obejct.

I do the following for the IM:
clientDum.setClientPagerMessageHandler(cmh);
clientDum.setServerPagerMessageHandler(smh);

clientDum->addClientSubscriptionHandler("presence",&uac);
clientDum->addServerSubscriptionHandler("presence",&uac);

uac is a class that override the ClientSubscriptionHandler and ServerSubscriptionHandler classes

Dien Ba Quang < dienbaquang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
You could use Subscription handler and Subscription Callbacks to handle the presence messages; and PagerMessageHandler to handle the IM messages.

Regards,
DBQ.