Re: [reSIProcate-users] Sending REGISTER requests on different UDP ports for each profile

It does not do anything with sockets, you still need to add your transports independently.  What it does do, is allow you to pick one UDP transport over another, based on the port it is bound to.  Here are the docs from the Profile header:

      ///If set dum will provide a port in the via for requests sent down to the stack.  This
      ///will tell the transport selector to only look at those transports using this port.
      ///Default is 0 (Disabled).
      ///WARNING:  Setting this can cause undesirable behaviour in the case when you want
      ///          DNS entries to decided your transport and you are supporting TLS.
      ///          For example: if you add UDP:5060, TCP:5060 and TLS:5061 and setFixedTransportPort
      ///          to 5060 - then the TLS transport cannot be used.
      virtual void setFixedTransportPort(int fixedTransportPort);
      virtual int getFixedTransportPort() const;
      virtual void unsetFixedTransportPort();

Scott