Re: [reSIProcate-users] Implementing DUM UAS for Session Recording Protocol RFC 7866 with resiprocate - UPDATE method

Hi Andriy,

I’m traveling right now, so I can’t look up the specific answer, but there is a
switch somewhere in the InviteSessionHandler to tell the callbacks to pass a
generic contents to you instead of SDP.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone