Re: [reSIProcate-users] Transaction Throughput with Repro

Hi Michael,

I would have expected better performance than DUM, since there is less state tracking.  Here is an old posting on raw stack performance with various stack options for threading turned on.

https://list.resiprocate.org/archive/resiprocate-devel/msg07641.html

Are you running repro with the ThreadedStack = true  following option enabled?  It should help a bit.

One thing to consider is that repro built-in logging is blocking, so if you have the logging level turned up high, it can slow things down.

Scott