Re: [reSIProcate-users] Does DRESIP_FIXED_POINT is important ?

RESIP_FIXED_POINT is only necessary if you are operating on a device without floating point support.  You won't need this.

I would recommend using contrib/ares - but that's because that's all I've ever used.  I'm not sure what advantages c-ares offers, but I do know that others have used it, hopefully they can comment on it.

Scott