Re: [reSIProcate-users] Called UdpTransport::stunSendTest cause resip_assert triggered when no internet connection

Hi Karlsson,

I'm not sure I fully understand your reason for proposing this change.  UdpTransport::stunSendTest takes a destination socket tuple.  Why not just avoid calling stunSendTest when your destination port is 0?  Asking the stack to send a message to port 0 is an odd thing to do.

Scott