[reSIProcate-users] register Record route is taken into account?

Hi all,
i am experimenting a dum application with the Clearwater IMS project.
What i see from a wireshark trace is that the IMS responds to my register request with a response including a Record-route header.
Now, this Record-route points to an internal component of the IMS image (i am using the All-in-one image) scscf.cw-aio (that if i am not mistaken is acting as the IMS registrar)
Now if i try to send an INVITE, resiprocate tries to ask DNS entry for scscf.cw-aio and since, obviously, such an entry does not exist fails with 503.
But my point is... why is resiprocate trying to resolve it in the first place? As stated in rfc3261 REGISTERs do not establish a dialog and any possible Record-route headers should be ignored (section 10.2)

Do you have any suggestion / hints / explanantion for this behaviour?

thanks