[reSIProcate-users] problems adding a decorator to change Via Headers for STUN

Hello all,
as per subject i am trying to add a message decorator (as suggested in the docs) to the user profile in order to change the Via header of my invite message in order to cope with STUN.
My problem is that i did not understand how to do so,
when i create the decorator and get the message then in the method decorateMessage()
i get the Via Header with:
Via v = msg.header(h_Via).front()

however with that class how do i change the host and port values? i can only see getters for those members.

best regards

P.S. sorry if question is dumb but i am still new with resiprocate and dum.

thanks