Re: [reSIProcate-users] The Assertion failed if the network is disabled.

Thanks Dmytro.

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Dmytro Bogovych <dmytro.bogovych@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We use resiprocate on iOS/Android too.
Did not observe this issue yet. I suppose main reason is our apps are
coded to not run resip stack in airplane mode at all.
Did you try to replace this assert() with

if (family != AF_INET && family != AF_INET6)
  return -1;

It should help.