Re: [reSIProcate-users] Using both TLS and UDP

Yes, repro was designed to handle this scenario, I recommend using the Advanced transport configuration in the repro config file and specifying IP addresses other than 0.0.0.0 to bind to and using the keyword auto for transport specific record-route settings.

Scott