[reSIProcate-users] How to include "Require" header in offer and answers?

Hello,

I'm a bit new to reSIProcate and would like to apologise for my probably quite
easy question.

Is there a way to include "Require" header in both offer and answers?

I'm working on an app with qos precondition capabilities and as described in
RFC 3312 a "precondition" tag must be included in Require SIP header if there
are any "mandatory" strength-tags. Unfortunately I've faild to find a way doing
so. I had a similar trouble with "Supported" header set for the different users
but I somewhat worked it around by adding the "precondition" tag for all the
users.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Ivo