Re: [reSIProcate-users] reTurn TestAsyncClient TLS mode fail

Bind requests do not require an allocation.

Scott

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 7:56 PM, Tom Chen <chentom60@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Scott ,

My idea to use TurnAsyncSocket for STUN client doesn't work as it always sends channel Binding requests which also require Turn Allocation , so it is designed for TURN client only, not for both.

Tom

-------- Original message --------
From: Tom Chen <chentom60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/3/16 2:40 PM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate-users] reTurn TestAsyncClient TLS mode fail

Hi Scott,

The rutil\stun\ Stun.cxx doesn't have any onReceiveSuccess, onBindSuccess etc events as seen in TurnAsyncUdpSocket, so it is Synchronous model. I am wondering why it doesn't have an Asynchronous model as Turn client in TestAsyncClient.cxx.

Is it possible to use the TurnAsyncUdpSocket for STUN Asychronous client also which has lots of similar functions except a few TURN specific Allocation, channel Binding etc functions?

Tom