[reSIProcate-users] How to detect TCP connection failure

Hi guys,

How can resiprocate detect open TCP connections that fail (e.g. network outage) and close connection (e.g. generate ConnectionTerminated event) accordingly?

I looked into KeepAliveManager, but somehow the KeepAliveTimeoutPong is never triggered. I have looked into KeepAliveManager.cxx and I blame it on supportsOutbound being false, but I don't see a way to set it to true, as the corresponding propagated value ffrom NetworkAssociation update(...) seem to always set it to false.

Do I have to call KeepAliveManager::add(...) from application on every connection manually or there is some other way?

Regards,
Jorge Bustamante

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify BroadSoft, Inc. immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message, along with any attachment, prior to reading, distributing or copying it.