From: slgodin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:slgodin@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Godin
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:52 PM
To: Julio Cabezas
Cc: resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate-users] SIP messages limits for UDP in reSIProcate

There is nothing in the stack today to automatically switch from UDP to TCP
based on the message size.  The application would need to be responsible for
that.  You may want to consider just enabling TCP only.

Sounds like a feature to consider for a future release.  :)

Scott

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Julio Cesar Esteves Cabezas