Re: [reSIProcate-users] Is this scenario possible ?

If all of the 18x’s are from the same SIP Dialog, then this flow is really out of spec.  There must be one answer for any offer – although it is legal to give your answer early (in a 18x) you must repeat that answer in the 200.  Also, there can only be multiple offer/answer exchanges in the call setup if PRACK is used.  If I remember correctly though, UAS PRACK support is not completed in DUM.

Scott

From: resiprocate-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:resiprocate-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of teleco telecom
Sent: December 12, 2007 7:55 AM
To: resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate-users] Is this scenario possible ?

Hello everybody,

This is my first message to the list, and I hope somebody can help me.

I would like to implement the following scenario using resiprocate and DUM.

UAC              B2B(resip)   cloud

---------------   ------------------   ----------

|---------------->        |              |

|<---------------         |              |

|<---------------         |   ...        |

|<---------------         |              |

|ACK

|---------------->        |              |

In this scenario, my application wishes to send a particular SDP in the message 183 (sdp1), and   eliminate it later on in the message 180.

Next, in the message 200, I would like to set a different SDP (sdp2).

Currently, I am trying to use the "provideAnswer(..)" function to

implement it but I am having problems with it. First, I am setting the

sdp1 into the message 183 using this function. This makes the DUM change

from the UAS_EarlyOffer to the UAS_EarlyProvidedAnswer state. But, this

function does not allow me neither remove the sdp1 (in the 180 message) nor

modify it (in the 200 message). When trying to modify it using the

provideAnswer function, DUM generates an assertion due to using

provideAnswer in state: UAS_EarlyProvidedAnswer

Are there any functions that can allow me to implement this scenario? If

so, which are those functions?

If it can not be done this way,   could I do something like this using a

re-invite message? If so,   which functions should I use to send it?

Note: The UAC doesnt send PRACK.

Thanks in advance,