[reSIProcate-users] Register multiple To: within the same UA

Hello all,

I am using resiprocate with dum to build a UA acting as a parking UA. This means I need to register different To: header with Contact: header pointing on my parking UA:

REGISTER sip:registrar:5060
Contact: <sip:user111@parking_ua:5077>