[reSIProcate-users] FW: Support for quotes around boundary parameter

Title: Support for quotes around boundary parameter

Hi,

Resiprocate stack seems to have problem while parsing messages having content type as multipart/mixed with boundary parameter having colon in it and parameter enclosed in quotes. As per RFC

This is what RFC 2046 says:

   WARNING TO IMPLEMENTORS:  The grammar for parameters on the Content-
   type field is such that it is often necessary to enclose the boundary
   parameter values in quotes on the Content-type line.  This is not
   always necessary, but never hurts. Implementors should be sure to
   study the grammar carefully in order to avoid producing invalid
   Content-type fields.  Thus, a typical "multipart" Content-Type header
   field might look like this:

   But the following is not valid:

   (because of the colon) and must instead be represented as

Using reciprocate stack when we try to get boundary parameter which is enclosed in quotes we do not get the quotes.

Regards

Sameer