Re: [reSIProcate-users] Authentication failed

Please provide detailed reciprocate trace file.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: resiprocate-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:resiprocate-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sean
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 11:19 AM
To: resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate-users] Authentication failed

Greetings,

I'm developing a UA on Resiprocate and I meet a
problem on authentication,
I've configured openser with mysql as the server of
UA,
the authentication method is www_authorize.
but there is a problem, even after the UA responds
with the authentication information calculated by the
Resiprocate,
the server still responds with 401 unauthorized
message,
and another UA, which is a mature product, is OK for
the authentication.

can anyone help me on this problem?
Thanks a lot.
Sean.