From: Sean
Sent: 2007-08-22, 09:34:18
Subject: [reSIProcate-users] Authentication problem

Greetings,

I'm developing a UA on Resiprocate, now I meet a
problem,
when my UA trying to register to the server (SER), the
server replies 401 unauthorized,
but it seems that sometimes the onFailure function
isn't called,
and after catching the packets I find that the
Resiprocate automatically re-send the REGISTER request
after receiving the 401 response message,
but it didn't ACK the message.
after the automatically re-sent REGISTER message, the
server replies 500 Internal error.
can anyone help me on this problem?

Thanks a lot.
Sean