Re: [reSIProcate-users] DialogUsageManager::setAppDialogSetFactory ()?

From: resiprocate-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of logan
Sent: Sat 7/21/2007 3:55 AM
To: resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate-users] DialogUsageManager::setAppDialogSetFactory ()?

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to reSIProcate and have a question in mind. What's the use of DialogUsageManager::setAppDialogSetFactory ()? I see it being used in basicCall example, but without it as well my application is able to send/recieve text messages, make/receive calls via INVITE. What purpose it serves?

And any pointers to reSIProcate tutorial or demo applications will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Hitesh