Re: [reSIProcate] Need help in porting to Android

Hi Praveen,

If you search the mailing lists I think you will find that other's have used resip an Android with no major issues.  Not sure why you would need DUM changes to do this.  You can use DUM without forming a client registration (without any customization/modifications), so I'm not really sure what you mean by a fake registration and what the purpose of that is.

Best Regards,
Scott Godin
SIP Spectrum, Inc.