Re: [reSIProcate] Out-of-source build failed, AM_CXXFLAGS is not used

Hello,

> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 6:29 PM, Roman Rybalko via resiprocate-devel <
> resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> From: Roman Rybalko <resiprocate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Bcc:
>> Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 01:29:20 +0300
>> Subject: Out-of-source build failed, AM_CXXFLAGS is not used
>> Hello reSIProcate devel people,
>>
>> I'm trying to build resiprocate tree in another directory, i.e.
>> out-of-source build, and I see the following error:

Which version are you trying to build? I believe I fixed the error on
master some time ago.

See
https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/commit/ca36a26781b7e69ef076ffe92e1a3e5dae29bd02

In case you're building not master, does that patch work for you?

Thanks,
Gregor