Re: [reSIProcate] adding HOMER support?

Hi Daniel,

The build fails in windows when I include the HEPSipMessageLoggingHandler class.  This is because it includes core_hep.h - which is including files that don't exist in windows - ie: first failure is for #include <netdb.h>

Since I don't have time right now to try to fix this up.  I ifdef'd out the use of this class in ReproRunner, so that windows build will at least still compile..... until it can be fixed properly.

Cheers,
Scott

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 16/09/16 20:18, slgodin@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> There is an interface for doing custom SIP message logging that I'm sure
> you could take advantage of.  Check out ReproSipMessageLoggingHandler in
> ReproRunner.cxx and SipStack::setTransportSipMessageLoggingHandler

Thanks for pointing that out

I copied that class and dropped in the example code from the hep-c
repository[1]

It seems to work on Linux, would you mind checking it on Windows?  I've
sent you a private email with details of a HOMER server you can send to.

The implementation could be improved to send the messages to HOMER on
the main loop.  For now I just send them on a non-blocking UDP socket
and risk losing them if the TX buffer fills up.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://github.com/sipcapture/hep-c