[reSIProcate] telepathy-resiprocate error

Hello,

I've implemented a method to send a text message from telepathy-resiprocate using Empathy and when the message is sent Empathy closes unexpectedly. I didn't saw any errors at resiprocate log [1] but I got something at stdout [2].

I would like to know if anyone could help me identifying the meaning of the last line at [2]. I've looked into the file rutil/SharedPtr.hxx but didn't understand what could cause the error.

I'm thinking this could be caused by the fact I'm not posting to the DUM thread before send the message (as is done by SUBSCRIPTION and PUBLICATION messages) but this is just a guess.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://paste.debian.net/783743/
[2] http://paste.debian.net/783744/