[reSIProcate] architecture of telepahy-resiprocate text messages

Hello,

I've implemented methods from send/receive text messages for telepathy-resiprocate. By now this functionality is implemented at apps/telepathy/TextChannel but I don't think this is good because it is mixing telepathy implementation with resip/recon API.

I think this is not where this implementation supposed to be. My guess is that it should be at resip/recon but I don't know specifically in which class. So this are the options I thought:

1) put it on resip/recon/ConversationManager but I would need resip::DialogUsageManager to send the SIP messages and this is not available there.

2) put it on resip/recon/UserAgent, that has all the information that TextChannel will need, but as it says at [1] this class purpose is related to conversation state.

3) create another class at resip/recon API that handles only text message functionality.

Any tips and ideas would be great.

Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/recon/UserAgent.hxx#L40