Re: [reSIProcate] generate generic pidf

Right - there are only methods for setting simple presence.  You would need to add your own methods.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2016, at 9:00 PM, Mateus Bellomo <mateusbellomo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, it is at [1]. But the examples are all generated hard coded style: it is created a Data type with the xml passed as string. This is the only way of doing this? I thought I could do this using methods from [2].

[1] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/stack/test/testGenericPidfContents.cxx
[2] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/stack/GenericPidfContents.hxx

I believe there is a testGenericPidfContents file under resip/test with lots of examples.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone