Contact: <sip:mateusbellomo>
To: <sip:mateusbellomo@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "mateusbellomo"<sip:mateusbellomo@xxxxxxxxx>;tag=136f4f77
Call-ID: ldlI4b1BhtJNrk58joKIUA..
CSeq: 1 PUBLISH
Expires: 3600

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<presence xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf"
          entity="sip:mateusbellomo@xxxxxxxxx">
  <tuple id="292644" >
     <contact priority="0.0">sip:mateusbellomo@xxxxxxxxx</contact>
     <note>Online</note>
  </tuple>
</presence>

I'm comparing with the generated xml generated by Jitsi:

<presence xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf" xmlns:dm="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:data-model" xmlns:rpid="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:rpid" entity="sip:mateusruivo@xxxxxxxxx">
  <dm:person id="p6311">
    <rpid:activities/>
  </dm:person>
  <tuple id="t5763">
    <contact>sip:mateusruivo@xxxxxxxxx</contact>
    <note>Online</note>
  </tuple>
</presence>

And I saw that is some attributes missing at "presence" tag, and some tags missing but I don't how to include it, and I don't even know if this is the real problem.

I've looked into RFC [1] and it doesn't have a single example of a xml PUBLISH.

Any document with examples would help me very much. Thanks in advance

[1] https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3903.txt