[reSIProcate] XML parser

Hello,

I'm implementing the onNotifyReceived() method of resip/recon/UserAgent.cxx and for that I need to parse a XML that comes within the NOTIFY message.

I'm reading the XMLCursos.* [1] class and I see that I could use that to do the parse. But I'm looking if it isn't already a parser into resiprocate library before I start to implement it.

I saw the parse() method at [2] and it looks like it does the parse that I want but I didn't saw any usage of it in a XML, just in some string at resip/stack/test/testParserCategories.cxx.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/rutil/XMLCursor.cxx
[2] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/stack/Pidf.cxx#L171