Re: [reSIProcate] getting from and to from sip message

Reading the comments of [1] I found out that I could do this:

   const NameAddr& to = message.header(h_To);
   const NameAddr& from = message.header(h_From);

But I need to convert this NameAddr to QString now. How can I do that?

[1] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/stack/SipMessage.hxx

Hello,

How can I get the 'from' and 'to' users from a sip message?

I'm looking at [1] and I saw a lot of reference to headers. So I searched at resip/stack/Header* and I saw some 'from' and 'to' ([2] and [3]) but I couldn't find a method that return this data.

Thanks in advance.