[reSIProcate] signal for receiving message

Hello,

I'm looking to implement message receiving in telepathy-resiprocate and I would like to know which first resiprocate component get the sip message received from a server.

The reason I'm asking that is that I should expect for a message signal so I can call a routine whenMessageReceived() like.

Looking at telepathy-nonsense [1], m_client (which is a QXmppClient) has the incoming message signal. At telepathy-morse [2], m_core (which is a CTelegramCore) has the incoming message signal.

I was thinking in put this signal at Connection.cxx in resiprocate [3] but I don't think this is the first component to know when a messages arrives.

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-nonsense/blob/master/connection.cc#L243
[2] https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-morse/blob/master/connection.cpp#L210
[3] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/apps/telepathy/Connection.cxx