[reSIProcate] using DUM to send message

Hello,

I'm trying to use DUM to send a message at telepathy-resiprocate. The method that I'm implementing is [1]:

QString TextChannel::sendMessage(const Tp::MessagePartList &messageParts, uint flags, Tp::DBusError *error);

Talking to Daniel, he told me to use something like [2] to implement this functionality. But the problem is that at [3] I would need this 3 parameters (realm, user, password) and I don't how to get this during telepathy-resiprocate connection [4].

Anyone could help me with that, please?

[1] https://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec/Channel_Interface_Messages.html#Method:SendMessage
[2] https://github.com/resiprocate/sendsipmsg/blob/master/sendsipmsg.cxx
[3] https://github.com/resiprocate/sendsipmsg/blob/master/sendsipmsg.cxx#L104