Re: [reSIProcate] Travis-Ci Error while building

Thank you very much Udit. It worked!

I just changed the configure.ac file and It worked.

On 12 June 2016 at 02:29, Mateus Bellomo <mateusbellomo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Udit. Did you just changed the configura.ac file, or there is a way to just ignore the pull request #43 of my fork?

Yes,
I solved it.
I went through the build history of resiprocate in Travis-CI and find out the first unsuccessful build.
You can see that Pull Request #43 is generating error. This request was merged  in the repository and the error takes place.
I revert this change and successfully pass the build.

I request you to revert this change and error will be removed.