Re: [reSIProcate] future of ichat-gw / libgloox

I haven't personally tested this out with iChat in years.   Not sure if it still works or not.  There is a doc in the doc's dir that documents how to configure everything and how it works.  It would be great if someone could validate if it still works with the current iChat.  All you need is a Mac computer and a binary from this project with the configuration and SIP softphone to test.

I like the idea of it supporting other XMPP servers as well as iChat.  Not sure how close ichat's XMPP calling implementation is to any standards.  I remember a lot of fiddling and guess work was required in order to makes things work with ichat in the first place, since they don't publish their protocol.

Scott