[reSIProcate] New TCP connection

Hello,

I have problem wherein we can’t specify the source port while making an outgoing TCP connection. The port is chosen dynamically as allotted by the Linux system.

But there are several cases where we need to specify the source port, which is required by the application to know beforehand.

One such example is the IPSec where we need to create the IPSec associations using the source, destination IP and port.

Right now it’s not possible to know this information at all using resiprocate. There is a call-back received when the “AftersocketFn” pointer. But it’s not the right way to do and also its not suitable in certain instances.

With UDP protocol the stack uses the port specified as source by many mechanisms.

Could you please look into this. This is using resip 1.9

Many Thanks,

Muni