[reSIProcate] [telepathy] - Cannot connect to SIP account using empathy

Hey guys, when I run ./telepathy-resiprocate, it shows:

tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Building ProtocolParameter with flags not containing ConnMgrParamFlagHasDefault and a default value, updating flags to contain ConnMgrParamFlagHasDefault
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Interface "org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Protocol.Interface.Addressing" plugged
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Protocol "sip" added to CM
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Registering protocol "sip" at path "/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate/sip" for CM "/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate" at bus name "org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.resiprocate"
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Registered object "/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate/sip" at bus name "org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.resiprocate"
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Registering CM "/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate" at bus name "org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.resiprocate"
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Registered object "/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate" at bus name "org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.resiprocate"

But when I choose to connect to my SIP account, it doesnt happens. Says its unable to connect to the SIP account. No reason specified.

--

Balram P Menon
Tech Head | Excel 2016

Computer Science and Engineering (Batch: 2013-17)
Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi-21

☎: 8129130866
✉: balbbrl@gmail.com