Re: [reSIProcate] requestOfferCommand missing

There is no good reason.  There isn't currently "Command" variants of all the API's.  I believe the person that added the API's that do exist, just added the ones they needed at the time.  If you can add this and post a GitHub pull request we can get that one added.  :)

Thanks,
Scott