PRACK with late offer?

Hi all,

I need some pointers on how to use 'PRACK'.
We have been using the late offer model in some required cases with no problem.
Now we will be connecting towards a SIP trunk that requires 'PRACK'. I've enabled 'PRACK' support and it works when providing an offer in the initial 'INVITE'.
But I'm a bit at loss when trying to combine 'PRACK' support with late offer, what the call flow should look like.

UAC                             UAS(Sip trunk)
 |------------------INVITE---------------->|
 |<---------------100 Trying--------------|
 |<--183 Session Progress w/SDP--|
 |<--183 Session Progress w/SDP--|
 |<--183 Session Progress w/SDP--|

The initial 'INVITE' includes 'PRACK' support in the 'Allow' header and also '100rel' in 'Supported' header.
The '183 session progress' includes header '100rel' in 'Require' header as well as a 'RSeq' header, but DUM doesn't respond with a 'PRACK'.
While looking through the UASPRACKFlows.png (resip/dum/doc), scenario 1 looks like what I'm looking for.

What should the proper way be in this case? Is it possible to have this combination, 'PRACK' with late offer?
I'm using version 1.10.0.

BR
/Janne